Replace a Furnace in 5 Simple Steps
Step 1. Fill out a Sizing Sheet & Email or bring it in
Step 2. We size your equipment and help you decide which brand fits your needs
Step 3. Remove your old Furnace & put your new furnace in place
Step 4. Measure for transitional ductwork & we build it to fit
Step 5. With our guidence, connect your ductwork, gas, electrical, venting & Thermostat
We Have Helped Tens of thousands!
Typical Gas Furnace
The Vinje Advantage
1. We start the help with sizing the equipment and helping you choose the brand that fits your needs best.
2. Once we decide on a unit, you provide us with dimensions of your ductwork and we determine the best way to adapt from old to new.
3. When you pickup the unit, we do a furnace walk-through to show you where the different components attach. In cases where units need to be converted for orientation, we provide that service for you.
4. In addition to the owner’s manual, we get you a packet that includes our experience and information from the past 26 years of helping DIYers.
5. We follow through with technical support over the phone, email or in person if you come by our shop.
6. Once installed, you register the equipment with the manufacturer which ensures the 10 year warranty is in place. We also provide a 12 month Labor warranty through our contractor partners to ensure you have the best possible product from the manufacturer.
Furnaces on Sale Now!
Receive $400 dollars off instantly on qualifying Rheem and Goodman Furnace and A/C Packages